Support queer creatives to change
the audio industry.
We are an independent platform building the careers of emerging and marginalised LGBTQIA+ creatives driven by people, not advertisers.
- Contribute: Help keep the newsletter free for everyone 🙏
- Unlock: The QueerAF archive (150+ posts) 🔑
- Exclusive: Member only updates on our work 📢
- Switch of: Ads about QueerAF membership 👏
- All of Supporter plus:
- Be ahead: Early access to Queer Gaze Friday afternoon ⏲️
- Podcast: Listen to What The Pox? ad-free 🎧
- Have your say: Tell us what content to create 💡
- Pay annually: Save 30% ✨ plus directly fund a Queer Gaze, and see your name next to it (if you choose to)
- First week free 🎉
- All of Supporter & 100% QueerAF plus:
- Directly fund: an edition of the newsletter at our industry standard top-tier newspaper day rate (£175) 📰
- Join: One of our unique Queer Gaze sub-editing sessions, see our work in action and have your say 🗣️
- Get involved: Edit the edition you fund, read it before anyone else, and be thanked in the credits 🎬
- Ensure: The future of our unique approach to queer journalism 🗞️
- Change the media: Fund a new generation of queer creatives 🏳️🌈
- Get a shout out on our social media 📣
- First month free 🥳
As a community interest company, we reinvest our funds into supporting queer creatives and creating LGBTQIA+ content that counts. We're ad-free, investor-free, and totally independent - so members are critical to our sustainability.
Do you offer refunds?
Yes, absolutely. Get in touch in the first 30 days of your membership or renewal, and we'll give you a full refund. After that, we can offer a refund for any months remaining on your membership.
It's busy out there, we get it. You're covered if your membership renews by accident or you didn't cancel in time. Peace of mind? Check.
What if I don't want one of the perks?
All of our perks are optional. When you sign up, we ask you what perks you want - it's all opt-in. If there is a perk, like a shout-out, you don't want – we won't do it. Just let us know; you're in control.
We understand that not all of us are always in a position to be out, proud and loud. We take your privacy seriously and won't publish your name unless you ask us to. Read more about our approach to privacy.
Is it easy to cancel or change my subscription?
Super easy. Just log into your account to change your plan, cancel your membership, change your payment card - all with just a couple of clicks.
Our promise on QueerAF memberships: No contracts, no nonsense. Cancel anytime; refunds available.
It's in your control, and you don't have to contact us to stop payments. Subscriptions renew automatically, but if one is taken that you weren't prepared for, get in touch.
Do you offer group or organisation rates?
We do indeed. You can read all about it here. We have prices for non-profits, the education sector, brands, organisations and staff networks. Get in touch.
QueerAF for organisations members can also upgrade to get co-branded editions sent to their staff - find out more
I have more questions, can I contact you?
Of course. Hit us up on: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the easy contact form on our FAQ page.
Don't hesitate; we're all about emails.
Join the club of a lifetime - £1000
Invest in a media landscape that hires, represents and understands us. It's what we're going to create.
We believe there’s a better way for our LGBTQIA+ community to be seen, heard and celebrated in the media. Join us as a lifetime member to help us rewrite the narrative and change media for good.
When you invest in our mission, you get all the perks we currently have - and everything we create in the future (we have some big plans).
Take your support to the next level with a Lifetime Membership. This one-time payment - that gets you a membership for life - also comes with unique perks that no-one else gets:
🎙️ Credit and involve you as an executive producer on our podcast
📸 Announce your membership on our social media
⌛ Access forever to everything and anything QueerAF
You'll be joining the likes of comedian Joe Lycett and queer business leader Chris King.